Saturday, February 18, 2006

Today



Today there was rain on and off all day and everything was gray. Matt was gone at work from 8:30 - 6:30. Autumn wanted to do nothing but sleep. All of these factors--especially the weather--made me feel just incredibly lazy. So I spent most of the day working on Autumn's baby book and neglecting all the things I really should have been doing. Oh well, I guess I needed to work on her book too.

We're still not sure if we're going to be able to make it up to DC next weekend. Everything is going to depend on Matt's work. If we do make it up, it's looking like we'll be driving, since it's getting so late to get flights. So if we do make it, it's going to have to be a really quick visit. :-(

I'd better go give Autumn her last feeding and get her to bed. On a happier note, here are some more pictures of Autumn.

1 comment:

Widget_logo