Thursday, November 09, 2006

See Matt's blog for our opinions on the election. He words it a little stronger than I would, but yeah, we're pretty much in agreement over the whole thing.

Anyway, I'm up again (as I have been all week) at a ridiculously early hour 5:00 ICK! I think I'm going to try to get a little more sleep in a couple minutes, but wanted to give a quick update.

The living and dining rooms are completely painted! YAY! This has only taken me about forever, but I'm very pleased with the results. And all the carpet from the rooms is up and out of the house. Thankfully. It was nasty! And the floors really really make the house look better. (Except for one spot, but I can live with that.)

Thinking about Christmas stuff already. I can't wait to start decorating. We're planning on going with an actual theme this year and using all retro-looking red and silver stuff. Should be fun. I just bought two pounds of glitter. In case you don't know, two pounds of glitter is a whole stinkin' lot! Going to use it to make ornaments, etc.

Trying to get myself organized and figure out how to start selling Memory Works products. I'm very excited about them, but mostly just because I want to use them myself. ;-) They really have nice stuff. You can check out my other blog for all the stuff I just bought. The BG Fruitcake line is great! I want to do an open house and I would like to do it before Christmas, but I just don't know when we'll fit it in. Hmmmmm.....

Autumn's talking more and more all the time now. She uses a few phrases and quite a few words. Of course, most of the phrases are only recognizable if you're spending a LOT of time with her. The two new words yesterday were "bath" and "outside". Clear as a bell. And then she wanted to say bath over and over as I was putting her in the bath and outside while she pointed out the window.

She loves making us happy. She's also really getting into "helping" with things. She loves to put the wet clothes in the dryer as I hand them to her and then to close the door. Last night she had to clean up the floor where she spilled some milk (on purpose) and then proceeded to wander all around the room wiping up invisible "spills" from the floor. And she's always walking up to me and giving me things that she knows she shouldn't have so that I can put them away. Things like coins or my stamps or things like that.

Oh, and she loves Reagan's kennel. When we're out in the breezeway for any reason, she follows us out and then climbs in the kennel and drags all her toys in there. So when I let Reagan in at night, I always have to take out a bunch of toys before she can get in.

Okay, time to try to go back to sleep.

No comments:

Widget_logo