- lean cuisine paninis--who would have thought something so good could come out of the microwave? (guess what I'm currently eating for lunch?)
- new Scenic Route sneak peeks for summer CHA: http://laylekoncar.typepad.com/6degrees/
- ripe red tomatoes from the garden
- rain--got some yesterday--finally!
- cuddling with matt and autumn while thunder roars outside (see 4)
- organic spring mix and baby romaine--now Kroger has their own brand!
- getting on the DT at savvynsassy.com--yay me!
- the big asiatic lilies blooming in the flower bed near the front steps
- ali edwards blog http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com/
- my absolute favorite pizza for dinner yesterday. organic spinach stone baked from preferred selection. lotsa garlic--yummy!!
- shiny clean bathrooms
- the color green
- a perfect iced americano (though not the repeated telling of the lady at the local place, yes, i want espresso and water, no, no milk, just espresso and water)
- the muppets
- lancome defincilis mascara--the best ever
- fresh clean sheets
- finding i can fit into clothes that have been too small for a long time. :-)
- waking up to a clean sink
- knowing that i NEVER have to take out the trash (thanks matt!)
Monday, July 02, 2007
in no particular order