Monday, February 05, 2007

Still sick

Both of us. Really nasty colds and viral pink eye. Lovely. So we're stuck in the house. I haven't left the house since Friday morning when I took Autumn to the doctor and I hadn't been anywhere in the couple days before that because she was sick. Stir crazy? Yeah, you could say that.

I've been too out of it to really do anything around the house either. Mostly just trying to sleep a lot. I've gotten a little bit of scrapping done (other blog). But that's about it.

Had to keep Autumn in bed with us last night so that I could keep her head elevated. She was coughing and gagging so much I didn't know what else to do. The humidifier in her room doesn't seem to be helping all that much. Neither does the prescription she's on. The only place she's happy is in the bathtub.

Here's a very sad picture. She looks terrible and her nose is all swollen and red, but she's happy cause she has her raisins and juice.


Oh, and totally totally random...I was looking for someone's email address and came across this website today. http://www.guysnamedkim.com/GNK/gnknews.html Told you it was random.

No comments:

Widget_logo