Friday, February 09, 2007

ugh

I was up all night with an earache, upset stomach, and too much congestion to breathe unless I was sitting up.

I closed all the doors to the bedrooms and bath and gave Autumn some snacks, some juice and a bunch of toys and spent most of the day on the couch. This is one of the few times I actually wish we had cable tv instead of only cable internet.

And Matt came home from work sick, too.

Autumn is still sick--runny nose, coughing, moody, etc. but she's certainly got her energy back. Far too much for us to keep up with her. The house is just falling apart around us as she goes through the kitchen cupboards, the laundry hamper, the shoes in the bottom of the closet, and the trashcan and pulls everything out and all over the house. But I'm too tired to do anything about it.

Oh, and if you're trying to call (Ceil ;-)), please don't be upset when I don't answer. It hurts to try to talk and I don't have a voice right now anyway.

No comments:

Widget_logo