Totally overslept today, so I'm not going to be making it to church. We'll probably watch one of the local ones on TV instead. Matt had to work, so he's gone already. Hoping to get off a little bit early tonight though.
Yesterday I spent about 3 1/2 hours straight doing dishes. Can you tell I've been sick? Thankfully, Matt had them all rinsed and stacked in the sink and all along the counter or it would have taken the whole day. I also washed and dried 4 or 5 loads of laundry. And there are still a couple more loads waiting to go in today.
This is one I got quite a while ago via email, so I'm finally responding...
1. What is your occupation? Full-time wife, mother; part time scrapbooking consultant
2. What color are your socks right now? barefoot, as usual
3. What are you listening to right now? Autumn babbling as she reads books to herself
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Kroger brand chex cereal
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? today, dark red or pink
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? ummm...prolly Matt on his way home from work last night
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yup
9. How old are you today? 26
10. Favorite drink? with alcohol: wine or margaritas, without: water with lemon
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ummmm...not really into sports. Probably baseball or soccer
12.Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
13.Pets? One insane dog and six fish
14.Favorite food? right now, anything I can't have like chocolate and pizza :-)
15.What was the last movie you watched? The Departed--did not like it.
16.Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving probably
17. What do you do to vent anger? Give the silent treatment to the person I'm mad at and clean the kitchen very loudly slamming pots and pans and doors and anything else that gets in the way.
18.What was your favorite toy as a child? probably my strawberry shortcake bike
19.What is your favorite fall or spring? both
20.Hugs or kisses? Both
21.Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
22.Do you want your friends to email you back? well, since I'm replying via blog, I guess that wouldn't make much sense
23.Who is most likely to respond? no one. see above.
24.Who is least likely to respond?
25.Living arrangements? little house--just the right size for us
26.When was the last time you cried? day before yesterday
27.What is on the floor of your closet? shoes
28.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? NA
29.What did you do last night? Made dinner, put a fake kit together for Pub Calls
30.Favorite smells? Fresh baked bread or Autumn's hair after a bath
31.What inspires you? A clean house, creativity, and my family
32.What are you afraid of? illness
33.Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers (hah! when was the last time I had one of those?)
34.Favorite dog breed? Goldens, though ours is trying to make me hate them
35. Number of keys on your key ring? I think 6?
36.How many years at your current job(s)? NA
37.Favorite day of the week? They all run together right now. Traditionally, Sunday.
38. How many states have you lived in? 5, one twice: Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Indiana, Virginia, Georgia
40.Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No