Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Life

If I owe you a phone call or an email or anything, I'm sorry. Life has been way way too busy lately and I feel like I'm going to be playing catch up for a long time.

In an attempt to simplify things, I have resigned from a design team this week. But, things aren't slowing down immediately.

Today the plumbers are coming in to get started on replace ALL the pipes in our house as well as lots of valves. This is also going to involve tearing up the front lawn as they replace the pipes from the road to the house. And tearing up some walls as they get access to the valves. Which also required emptying nearly all the closets in the house, so there is stuff piled EVERYWHERE. Oh, and did I mention that the roofer is coming to give an estimate as well?

No comments:

Widget_logo