Friday, July 03, 2009

My Survey - earn cash for easy surveys

I can't remember if I posted about this or not? A couple months ago I earned my first $10 check from My Survey and today I earned another one! It's a totally legit survey site, and I get maybe 3 or 4 surveys a month in my inbox. Sometimes they are really short and only take two or three minutes, sometimes they are longer more in-depth surveys on products that haven't yet hit the market or new advertising campaigns. (Kinda funny, cause I've seen commercials on TV that I saw online through My Survey in advance.)

The best part about My Survey is you earn cash! Every 1000 points can be turned in for a $10 check! Now, it does take some time to accumulate, but it's super easy to earn and any extra $$ that comes in right now, is always great.

My Survey does not have a referral link system, but if you would like to sign up, just let me know and I can send you an email!

No comments:

Widget_logo