Friday, July 14, 2006

Puppies for Sale!


My mom has been asking me to see if I can find some homes for the puppies, so here's a shot. Generally they have no problem selling them all--they're absolutely adorable when they're ready to go home and they have the sweetest personalities. But just in case anyone out there is interested... There are 7 or 8 males (my parents may keep one) and one female.

The mother is extremely sweet and loves being around kids. Both parents are a darker shade (not pale blonde). Also, they should be on the smaller end of the scale for Golden Retrievers, since both parents are smaller. They're purebred, AKC. $200 each.

Should be ready in mid-August. They're in Indiana, but my family will be traveling in August and may be able to deliver them if you're anywhere between there and South Carolina.

No comments:

Widget_logo