Tuesday, July 04, 2006

We're over at Matt's parents watching Germany vs. Italy. The frustrating thing is that I'm going to have to leave at 4:00 to go home and water the garden. I slept in this morning and missed out on my chance to water in the morning. Now, I really have to get it done at 4:00 because otherwise I'm going to have to wait till Thursday to water and there's no way the garden's going to last that long. I HATE these water restrictions.

We're planning on going to Lake Tobesofkee for fireworks tonight in Macon. Hope they're good, since we'll have to pay admission, but they're the only fireworks in the area this evening. Everyone else did them Thursday and Friday nights. It's really kind of odd that Matt has the day off today, but somehow it worked out. :-)

No comments:

Widget_logo