Thursday, March 15, 2007

and in other news...

...I'm being published! One of the major scrapping magazines has requested one of my layouts and a set of cards. I've been so excited I've been just bouncing off the walls. :-) Very cool because one of my major goals this year was to get something published somewhere. Never thought it would be one of the big ones though--or that they would want to do both a layout and a set of cards.

Not only that, but it's one of the few magazines that actually pays for work instead of reimbursing with product. So I think I'm going to use it to buy paint for another room in the house, since it's totally unbudgeted money.

No idea which month it will be published or anything like that, but I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting :-) I can't wait to see them.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Widget_logo