Friday, March 30, 2007

ouch!

Last night I was exercising and somehow managed to really pull a muscle in my back. Kind of felt like it does when you accidentally grab an electric fence, kwim? This weird buzzing sensation that doesn't hurt so much as it just feels very very wrong and you are momentarily paralyzed, wanting nothing more than to let go of the fence, but unable to move. (If you have never accidentally grabbed an electric fence, you'll have to take my word for it. Klutz that I am I have had the experience too many times to count. (Oh, and the one place it really does hurt is in your teeth if you have fillings.))

Anyhow. It didn't hurt too much then, but got progressively worse until I went to bed after taking some painkillers. And this morning it's still bothering me. And somehow I have to go lift Autumn out of her crib, lift her up to the changing table, put her back down, and lift her up to the highchair all before breakfast. This will be an interesting day.

No comments:

Widget_logo