Saturday, March 17, 2007

Seems I've hardly been home at all lately. And in a few minutes we're heading out again--this time to South Carolina. Then home again tomorrow, and Monday back up to Atlanta. :-)

Almost a week in Ohio in April and probably more than a week in Indiana in May. I think Matt and I have decided NO MORE TRAVEL in June and July. No idea if we'll actually be able to stick to that, but it's the plan. Need to spend some time at home for a bit and get some things done around here. Then beach week in August.

I've got to schedule in some more classes and I have to find a bigger place to hold them, as well.

Oh, and I'm going on a 4-day retreat in April too. AHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm not really complaining, because all the travel has been good and stuff we wanted to do, just feel like home is falling apart. kwim?

No comments:

Widget_logo