Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yawn...

deparately need coffee. to prove it, i just tried to start some without adding any grounds. matt left for work at 7:20. i need to make cards today. a lot of them. 6 mother's day cards. 4 or 5 birthday ones i can't remember. some more thank yous and a couple other ones. this wouldn't actually take too long if i was content to use similar designs for them, but i get bored if i do more than one the same. sometimes i can force myself to do a set, but it's very hard. i like them all different. autumn is very happy. she has a ring from a canning jar and she's been crawling around on the floor with it every once and a while stopping and sitting up and putting the ring around her foot. she thinks it is very amusing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that I am echoing your own sentiments when I saw this...but when I look at Autumn's pictures, I am struck by the very intelligent expression that her little face conveys. Most babies look cute, but Autumn looks more than cute. Must be all that combined brainpower from her smart parents =D

Anonymous said...

...oh, and just for kicks I went to a huge used furniture shop here in Fort Wayne, because after your bookshelf post I was curious if I could actually find any. And, as it turns out, there wasn't a bookshelf to be had. Plenty of china hutches and TC cabinets (indicative of society's interests, perhaps?) but not a single shelf.

Widget_logo