Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Insomnia

I should be asleep. We have to get up by 5:30 at the latest to get Autumn bundled up and leave for the airport. But, as always happens when I have to get up early the next morning, I can't go to sleep tonight. That wouldn't really be such a problem, but I haven't been able to get more than a few hours of sleep the last two nights. I'm exhausted, but my brain doesn't want to slow down.

I'm really not looking forward to trying to handle Autumn, the diaper bag, the stroller, her car seat, and the car seat base getting on and off the plane. It's going to be an adventure, that's for sure. Thankfully, Matt's schedule worked out so that he can drive me to the airport and stay with me until our bags are checked.

I keep hearing horror stories about babies screaming during the whole flight or having their ears hurt for days afterward. Ugh. Hoping things aren't like that for us.

No comments:

Widget_logo