Saturday, April 29, 2006

Busy

Last couple days...

Gardening, gardening, gardening.
Weeding.
Lowe's--shopping for gardening things.
Building tomato cages all evening until it was too dark to see anymore. And scratching myself up with the wires, though not as bad as last time.
Mulching the rest of the front garden.
Garage sales this morning. Still no bookshelves.
Finished a couple more layouts for Autumn's baby book--it's something to do when Matt's working late and I can't sleep. (Midnight tonight-ugh! And then he has to be back there again at 8 in the morning--double ugh!)
Housework.
Lunch yesterday with Matt's family.
Blocks around the potatoes to hold extra soil and manure.
Planted some more basil (the one herb that really really likes growing down here).
Today I've got a lot of running around to do.
Autumn couldn't sleep last night. I don't know if it was an upset stomach or what, but she (and I) finally got back to bed a little after 3:00. I need a nap.

No comments:

Widget_logo