Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just thoughts

Currently babysitting my printer, since it won't work right unless I watch it every moment. So I figured I might as well blog.

I really need to plant some flowers. We have three empty flower beds. Empty flower beds are depressing.

I also need to replant some of the vegetable garden. Despite the fact that I've been watering it nearly every day, I guess it got too dry during the time I was in Indiana, so some of the beans, spinach, and collards didn't come up very well.

Is it a problem that I find myself agreeing with the liberals on the whole immigration debate? I haven't spent a huge amount of time studying it, but it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me to have to track down, round up, and send home so many people. I DO think we need to secure the border, but even then it's not so much about Mexicans coming across as the fact that anyone can come across including terrorists, etc.

Gotta run and do some grocery shopping.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I'm with you on the immigration issue. I agree that we can't allow people to run roughshod over our laws but sometimes the conservative arguments seem about racism.... There are so many sides to the immigration issue, it is mind-boggling. rlr

Widget_logo