Wednesday, August 30, 2006

eBay help

Ok, so I got up early this morning when Matt was getting ready to head into work, thinking it would give me time to get the house in order before lbl arrives for babysitting today (he's sick, so it should be oh so much fun). Of course, it doesn't dawn on me until I try to start cleaning, that most of the things that need to be done--vacuuming, dishes, etc--are things that if done now, will wake Autumn up. (Her bed is on the opposite side of the wall from the kitchen.) Now, an Autumn awake at this hour makes for a very fussy Autumn for the rest of the day and added to a sick lbl--who is sure to be fussy as well--that makes for a fussy mom.

All that to say that I'm going to have to wait till Autumn gets up and then do a really really really fast cleaning job on the dining room and kitchen.

Okay, as to the ebay help. I'm a ebay novice. Over the last few years I've bought maybe 2 things from ebay. Now, the other day I was looking for a particular patterned paper and ran a google search. Someone on Amazon was selling it for a very reasonable price, so I looked at her "store" and found a bunch of other papers I've been looking for, also quite affordable. So I loaded up on several things. This was all "buy it now", not auction items, and I had to commit to buy all the items separately. Well, it says that the seller combines shipping and to contact her for an invoice before paying. This was going to happen anyway, because my $17 order, turned to $88 with shipping. Yeah, that is PAPER we're shipping here--about 30 sheets. Anyhow, I contacted her, contacted her, and contacted her again. What do you do when the seller you're buying from just doesn't send the invoice? Do you just forget about the order? Do you complain to someone? I don't know.

Anyway, I need some help if someone has gone through something similar and knows the answer.

Gonna go get myself in order for the day now, even though the house has to wait.

seeya.

No comments:

Widget_logo