Monday, August 28, 2006

Paint!

Well, it's started. I expect the process to take a long time--several weeks at the least, since I have only small blocks of time to work on it. But there is now paint on the hallway ceiling and the inside of the bookselves for the living room.

And yesterday I started a new small flower bed around the trunk of one of the cedars in the front yard.

My goal is to get the bookshelves finished tomorrow morning and then do the walls in the hallway. I may have to wait a little longer to get the trim done, though.

The bookshelves are going to be dark red on the inside and black on the outside. I think they'll look cool. :-)

Good thing about painting the hall, living room, and dining room is the fact that I don't have to use a dropcloth--the carpet goes as soon as the painting is done. The bad thing is that most of our furniture is too big to move out, so we're just going to have to move it around the room as we work on different parts and make sure to keep all of it covered. Lovely.

On another topic, I've been reading lately about the health benefits of coffee. Pretty cool stuff.

And all the puppies are gone now. They sold incredibly fast and there are more who want them.

Gotta run--Autumn is terrorizing the puppy (major role reversal here) and I need to get dinner ready.

No comments:

Widget_logo